By interacting with us regarding employment/recruitment opportunities or other purposes or by visiting our website we may collect and process personal data about you. By doing so we follow and comply with applicable legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR).
ContactAddress: Ineor Information Technologies d.o.o., Teslova ulica 30, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
E-mail address: i(at)ineor.si.
Data collectionWe may collect and process (including with profiling) your personal data that you have provided to us, personal data that we have obtained from third parties we work closely with or from publicly accessible sources.
Processing purposes and legal basisWe may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to fulfill our contractual obligations: your name, address, email address, phone number, title, workplace, company and type of cooperation with us, and other relevant information (Article 6(1)-b GDPR);
- recruiting of new employees (specific employment vacancies or for general future employment possibilities): your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, education/experiences, CV, photo and other relevant information (Article 6(1)-f GDPR);
- to provide you with information or services that you have requested from us: your name, address, email address, phone number, and other relevant information (Article 6(1)-f GDPR);
- to improve our websites: your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views, which pages you viewed and similar information (Article 6(1)-f GDPR);
- where your consent is needed (Article 6(1)-a GDPR);
- to comply with respectful legal obligations (Article 6(1)-c GDPR).
Disclosure of personal dataWe may disclose your personal data to:
- our affiliated companies;
- data processors, who will process personal data in our name in accordance with our written instructions and for the purposes as stated above;
- to other recipients if obliged to do so subject to a court order or order issued by other government authority or valid law.
Transfer outside of EU/EEAWe may transfer personal data to recipients who are located outside the EU/EEA (hereinafter: third countries), to their affiliated companies and data processors (for example system provider etc.). Such transfers take place under the following safeguard measures:
- the EU Commission has decided that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection;
- recipient from the USA is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield;
- the EU Commission has not decided, due to the local legislation of such country or international obligations it has concluded, that such a country in question ensures an adequate level of protection.
In such cases, we will ensure that your personal data will receive an appropriate level of protection, which includes the use of Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfer to countries that are not designated as countries that provide an adequate level of protection.
- In other cases, We may transfer your personal data to third countries based on your explicit consent in compliance with Article 49(1)(a) GDPR after you have been informed of the possible risks for you in regard with transfers of your personal data to third countries due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards.
Storage periodWe will process your personal data which we process for employment opportunities for as long as reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, but in no event longer than 24 months or for as long as reasonably necessary in order to comply with any applicable legal requirements.
We will process your other personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or received or to comply with any applicable legal requirements. Where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of personal data we will stop processing such data upon your withdrawal of your consent.
Protection and SecurityWe take precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and we require our data processors to protect your personal data by contractual means.
Your rightsSubject to certain exceptions and restrictions set out in applicable legislation, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data rectified, deleted, or processing thereof restricted, to object to the processing and to data portability. You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you significantly.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any question to that, please contact us by sending an email to i(at)ineor.si.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority as provided by applicable legislation.
Last revision: 09.12.2019