Have you always dreamed of leading a game studio at one of the world’s leading gaming groups? As a Head of Game Studio at Greentube you will get the chance to design world class casino games! You will lead a young team of game enthusiasts and work with internal talent and external partners to create innovative and high-quality games. Your games will go into international online casinos from Europe to USA and beyond and the best of them will get a chance in landbased machines as well. Are you up for that challenge?
Duty Statements and Key Responsibilities
- Identify latest trends in online casino games
- Create innovative game concepts, prepare concept briefings and storyboards
- Lead a team of game designers and guide them on new game ideas and game polishing
- Coordinate external partners such as graphic and sound studios
- Closely work with the math team on creating new concepts, finetuning and math localization
- Work with the development team on creating high quality games.
- Partner with platform product team on designing compelling in-game platform features
- Regularly analyze game performance data on both B2C and B2B networks
- Facilitate the improvement of the overall production process to increase levels of efficiency, quality of work, and profitability.
- Assist sales team in game presentations to key customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in casino games design/development, with a focus on slot games
- Extensive experience in the i-gaming industry
- Experience with leading project teams from start to end
- Ability to handle various tasks and projects simultaneously
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills with employees and managers in all ranks
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Willingness to travel up to 30%